In Geography the children will learn:
- Gain curiosity and fascination about the world and its people.
- Develop knowledge about diverse places, people, resources, and natural and human environments, together with a deep understanding of the Earth’s key physical and human processes.
- Develop the Geographical skills required to collect, analyse, and communicate with a range of data.
- Interpret a range of sources of geographical information, including maps, diagrams, globes, aerial photographs.
- Communicate geographical information in a variety of ways, including through maps, numerical and quantitative skills and writing at length.