Collective Worship is at the centre of the school day at St Uny CE Academy and we aim to invite all pupils to attend remotely whilst the school is closed. Collective Worship usually provides the opportunity for the school to meet together in a variety of contexts and to consider itself in terms of the great ideas and events of the world and be able to see its life and the lives of its pupils and staff as part of the rich tapestry of human experience and existence.
Collective worship provides opportunities for pupils to:
- Consider spiritual and moral issues and to explore their own beliefs.
- Encourage participation and response, whether through active involvement in the presentation of worship or through listening to and joining in the worship offered.
- Develop community spirit, promote a common ethos and shared values, and reinforce positive attitudes.
- Celebrate achievements and pupils who 'let their light shine'.
- Pray / reflect about the world around them.
Please click on the links below at home to take part in our remote Collective Worship sessions.